Sea Moss Benefits
Sea moss consists of different vitamins which are very essential to our human body. It has vitamins like A, B, C, D, E and K. Each vitamin has its own importance.
Vitamin A in sea moss helps in improving eyesight. It also helps in developing immunity against cold and flu.
Vitamin B in sea moss helps in regulating the metabolism of the body, maintains the nervous system and skin health.
Vitamin C helps in maintaining the immune system of the body. It also aids in absorbing iron in the body.
Vitamin D maintains your bone health and improves the deficiency of calcium in the body.
Vitamin E acts as antioxidants which protect against cell walls.
Vitamin K in sea moss recovers from clotting of blood.
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body's nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
Vitamin B1, or thiamin, helps prevent complications in the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines. It is also involved in the flow of electrolytes into and out of muscle and nerve cells.
How Can Sea Moss Help ...
- Sea Moss regulates the bowels promoting healthy digestion by helping to rid the colon of bad bacteria, increasing gut health and boosting immunity.
- Sea Moss supports a healthy lymphatic (immune) system due to its high potassium chloride, Vitamin C and antioxidant content which contain a host of anti microbial and anti viral agents that boost the immune system.
- Sea Moss helps to regulate thyroid gland function due to its high selenium content, the thyroid gland is responsible for producing the hormones that regulate the heart, digestive function, brain development, mood, bone health and metabolism.
- Sea Moss promotes good respiratory health by acting as a de-congestant. It draws mucus out of the body specifically from trapped airways and the lungs helping to dissolve built up mucus.
- Sea Moss is rich in Omega 3, Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin K which help to support maintaining healthy joints and bones.
- Sea Moss helps to fight infection due to its anti viral, anti microbial and anti bacterial properties along with its high potassium chloride, Vitamin C and amino acids content.
- Due to the mineral rich nature of sea moss it is also amazing for the skin and has been used to help treat conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Sea Moss is a natural aphrodisiac and has been used to help increase fertility, libido and blood circulation throughout the body.