What Is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss is also known as Irish Moss is scientifically known as Chrondrus Crispus. Sea Moss is a form of Sea Algae that can be found growing on the coastlines of the Caribbean islands.
Sea Moss is naturally rich in minerals, protein and iodine. The human body is made up of 102 minerals, Sea Moss contains 92 of these minerals. It is one of the most nutrient rich foods nature provides and offers a large variety of healing properties and health benefits for the human body.
Sea Moss Benefits
Some of the health benefits of consuming Sea Moss regularly are:
- Eases Joint Pain
- Increase Energy Levels
- Reduce Fatigue
- Supports Immune System And Fights Infection
- Supports Heart Health
- Enhances Thyroid Function
- Boosts Metabolism
- Helps Control Appetite
- Promotes Mental And Emotional Well Being
- Soothes The Digestive Tract
- Supports Sexual Health
- Provides Remarkable Nutrition
- It’s A Natural Decongestant